Shape the energy market of the future with us and join our team in Erfurt or Leipzig as Assistant Sales Support (m/f/d).
As member of Sales Support you will be part of our international sales team. You will actively support the sales department in the context of concrete projects and the development as well as implementation of sales strategies. The promotion of pre- and after-sales activities in commercial and product-related customer service and support will also be part of your exciting tasks.
Your tasks in detail
- scheduling, monitoring and follow up important tenders, orders and projects
- standard documentation support: updating company documents, providing translations, preparation of presentations etc, proofread and formatting
- organization of internal and external project-related documents (e.g. follow-ups, credentials) and tasks
- acquisition and maintenance of customer and contract data
- day-to-day work with our internal CRM system (Sage): database update, filing e-mails, follow-up tasks with sales management, etc.
- support of sales meetings: invitations, meeting minutes, follow-up tasks
- organization, preparation and follow-up of different business programs and trade fairs
- logistic activities
- updating Cuculus information on databases: e.g. Achiles (UNCE, RePro), TED, WorldBanc notifications etc.
You fit in with us, if...
- you have a talent for organization
- you have already gained some professional experience in the fields of sales activities, secretarial or back office tasks
- you provide a high technical affinity as well as initial experience in social media (marketing/content/proofread)
- you have sound knowledge in MS Office as well as CRM systems, preferably Sage
- occasional travelling is no problem for you
- you have a confident knowledge of the English and German languages OR the English and French languages – both, written and spoken
- you are ready for full-time position
...and amaze us with
- your reliability, resilience and flexibility in thinking
- your experience in the energy market (an advantage but not a must)
- your open-mindedness and strong communication skills
- a quick comprehension and an independent, efficient way of working
What we are offering
- the chance to really make a difference and see your ideas grow into real products
- a pleasant, familiar and open working environment with modern equipment, fresh fruit and soft drinks free of charge as well as regular team events and workshops
- working in an international team with high expertise and very good knowledge in a highly exciting market environment
- flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- support for your personal and professional development
- friendly, open and helpful colleagues across all departments - humour is not a foreign word for us
- an unlimited employment contract with fair conditions and flexible working time models - without any ifs and buts
Sounds good? - We are looking forward to your application that also states your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date!
Via our job portal at https://www.cuculus.net/en/Company/Jobs.html or by email to email@example.com
Your contact person: Mrs. Stefanie Olm | Phone: +49 (0) 361 21303022 | firstname.lastname@example.org