Shape the energy market of the future with us and join our team in Leipzig, Erfurt or Ilmenau in full- or part-time as Backend Software Developer (m/f/d).
As a Backend Software Developer at Cuculus you are part of an agile team responsible for the conception and development of new, innovative features for our ZONOS platform. With your experience you will make a significant contribution to ensuring that ZONOS can be used on customer systems with low maintenance and under high load.
- maintenance and further development of the ZONOS platform using Kotlin, Spring Boot and RDBMS
- development of scalable and distributed applications (based on REST, gRPC, Apache Kafka)
- evaluation of new technologies and tools to remain competitive for the future
- cooperation with other development teams, project management and customer support
- improvement of the development process in the company through active participation in the agile process (Scrum)
You fit in with us, if...
- you write maintainable code and are proficient in Java and/or Kotlin
- you already have experience in working with Spring and Spring Boot
- you have knowledge in the development of scalable and distributed applications
- you have experience in working with relational databases (Oracle 12.2, MySQL 8 or PostgreSQL)
- it is self-evident for you to verify your codes through automatic tests
- you work in a goal-oriented and structured way
- you have good analytical skills
- it is no problem for you to work with colleagues on complex issues regardless of location / remotely
- you have a good knowledge of written and spoken German and English (our company language in daily use is English! - must-have)
...and amaze us with
- joy in working in an agile environment
- your team spirit and communicative skills
What we are offering
- working with exciting technologies
- the chance to really make a difference and see your ideas grow into real products
- a pleasant, familiar and open working environment with modern equipment, fresh fruit and soft drinks free of charge as well as regular team events and workshops
- working in an international team with high expertise and very good knowledge in a highly exciting market environment
- flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- support for your personal and professional development
- friendly, open and helpful colleagues across all departments - humour is not a foreign word for us
- an unlimited employment contract with fair conditions and flexible working time models - without any ifs and buts
Sounds good? - We are looking forward to your application that also states your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date!
Via our job portal at https://www.cuculus.net/en/Company/Jobs.htmlor by email to email@example.com
Your contact person: Mrs. Stefanie Olm | Phone: +49 (0) 361 21303022 | firstname.lastname@example.org