You have extensive experience in development of distributed server systems and the use of databases? High quality code by using unit tests is a matter of course for you? You know that working together as a team is a personal enrichment and influences the final result in a significant way?
Become our Fullstack Developer (m/f) in Leipzig, Erfurt or Ilmenau!
You will be part of an agile team that is responsible for design and development of new and innovative features for our ZONOS platform.
Your experiences and skills will mainly contribute to the success of ZONOS as a high-load system with low maintenance efforts.
- Maintenance and further development of ZONOS
- Programming server-side code for scalable and distributed systems
- Evaluation of new technologies and tools
- Cooperation with other development teams, project management and customer service
- Improvement of development processes in the company
- C/C++, JAVA or Python: you know at least one of these languages
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle/MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Additional experiences with HTML/CSS/JS are helpful
- You are proficient in analyzing and pay attention to code quality by using unit tests
- Preference in working in a structured and targeted approach
- You are proficient in English, a good working knowledge of German is helpful for this job
What we are offering
- The chance to work with new technologies like Angular 2.0, Docker, Hibernate 5.x, Kafka, Kibana, Kotlin, OracleDB, Spring 5.x
- The chance to do things that really matter and to let your ideas become real products
- a pleasant working environment with modern facilities, fresh fruits and beverages
- Working in a team with high expertise and market knowledge
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Open, friendly and helpful colleagues across all departments
- Fair conditions, flexible working time models and a permanent contract