Shape the energy market of the future with us and join our team in Leipzig, Erfurt or Ilmenau or also independent of location as Product Manager (m/f/d).
As a Product Manager at Cuculus, you interface with all departments of the company, especially sales, marketing and development. Together with your colleagues in product management, you analyse international markets, create requirement profiles and drive the planning, development and optimisation of our products. You work closely with our sales team - from the conception to the market launch of new software solutions - as well as with the product owners and the project team regarding the realisation of products and entire solutions.
- development of product and solution specifications, business cases and marketing strategies for the Cuculus product portfolio
- independent management and implementation of the product strategy
- supervision of the entire product life cycle - from conception to positioning and market launch
- independent supervision and further development of the product portfolio
- conception and planning of marketing and sales strategies
- establishment and further development of close partner and customer contacts
- creation and presentation of meaningful product and solution presentations in an international environment
- carrying out market analyses and optimising the company's competitive situation
- close cooperation with the management, project management and product owners, including cross-departmental coordination of work processes
You fit in with us, if...
- you have knowledge of business process management, prepayment, vending, settlement and meter data management
- your work is characterised by a pronounced understanding of processes and a strong customer and solution orientation
- independent and efficient work is a matter of course for you and you like to think outside the box
- you have a high technical affinity and several years of professional experience in product management or a comparable position
- you are proficient in the use of common MS Office applications
- you are flexible and occasional business trips are no problem for you
- you have excellent knowledge of written and spoken German and English (our company language in daily use is English! - must-have)
...and amaze us with
- your reliability and resilience in all areas of daily work
- a successfully completed degree in economics or engineering
- your open-minded nature and strong communication skills
What we are offering
Your plus with Cuculus
- the chance to really make a difference and see your ideas grow into real products
- a pleasant, familiar and open working environment with modern equipment, fresh fruit and soft drinks free of charge as well as regular team events and workshops
- working in an international team with high expertise and very good knowledge in a highly exciting market environment
- flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- support for your personal and professional development
- friendly, open and helpful colleagues across all departments - humour is not a foreign word for us :-)
- an unlimited employment contract with fair conditions and flexible working time models - without any ifs and buts
- high flexibility in dealing with the topic of mobile working
Sounds good? - We are looking forward to your application that also states your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date!
Via our job portal or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person: Mrs. Stefanie Olm | Phone: +49 (0) 361 21303022 | email@example.com