We are currently looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) in Ilmenau, Leipzig or Erfurt.
You'll be managing our national and international customer projects in the energy market sector. You take up the management concerning customer requirements and supervise the realization and release of the product. Within our support offering you will assist our clients and coordinate the provision of technical solutions.
Your tasks in detail:
- project management throughout the entire product cycle, project controlling
- definition and management of the acceptance procedure
- interface work between internal departments and clients
- coordination of E2E tests
- support quality management with regard to optimization
- requirements management and project documentation
You have pleasure in coordination/structuring of complex projects and in communication with many different interfaces. You have assertiveness, a strong customer focus and always keep the goal in sight. Independent work with high efficiency and strong commitment is one of your strengths. Your willingness to travel and your flexibility are main reasons for your success.
To fulfil this responsible role the following qualifications are necessary:
- more than 3 years of experience within the IT / telecommunications environment, particularly in project management
- knowledge of energy market topics
- strong technical understanding of complex systems
- very good English and German skills, spoken and written
What we are offering
- a permanent employment contract
- working in a team with high expertise and market knowledge
- a pleasant working environment with modern facilities, fresh fruits and beverages
- flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- open, friendly and helpful colleagues across all departments
- individual staff development and active participation in corporate success
- fair conditions and flexible working time models