Become our new Requirements Engineer (m/f/d) in Ilmenau, Erfurt or Leipzig!
You are responsible for the development of innovative, scalable and secure software solutions for our customers.
- requirements analysis and review for new and existing projects
- creation and/or adaption of technical solutions
- alignment of proposals for solution with Product Owners and Project Managers
- description of customer needs in the form of requirements, use cases and user stories
- support of the development teams during implementation phase
- creation and update of a product catalogue based on customer requirements
Your strengths are analysing, documenting, coordinating and structuring complex projects of our international customers. You have assertiveness and a strong customer focus and you always remain focussed on the goal. Independent work with high efficiency and pronounced commitment are among your strengths. Your willingness to travel and your flexibility are main reasons for your success.
The following qualifications are necessary to fulfil this responsible role:
- a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification with several years of professional experience
- several years of professional experience as Requirements Engineer or PreSales Consultant / Project Manager with extensive technical know-how
- experience in dealing with customers and the ability to understand and technically implement customer requirements
- experience in preparing projects and in transferring documented knowledge to our teams
- experience with Jira and Confluence (desirable)
- very good German and English skills, spoken and written
- high team spirit
What we are offering
- the chance to do things that really matter
- a pleasant working environment with modern facilities, fresh fruits, beverages, team events and workshops
- working in a team with high expertise and market knowledge
- flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- open, friendly and helpful colleagues across all teams
- fair conditions, flexible working time models and a permanent contract