Become our new System Engineer (m/f/d) in Ilmenau, Erfurt or Leipzig!
You are responsible for the development and update of technical requirements and implementation options based on our products. You support our Sales and Project Management team throughout the entire product cycle, from planning to handover to support. You may work at customer’s site to provide professional advices on all questions regarding our platform solution.
- creation / update of specifications based on business processes
- advice on questions concerning our software platform and design of smart metering landscapes
- interface between Sales / Project Management, customer and Development on issues related to the project
- support of our Development teams through active
mediation between customer requirements and technical approaches
- support of test management and test execution (also at customer’s site)
- conducting workshops and trainings (technologies, products, application scenarios)
You are curious. You enjoy varied tasks and communicating with many different interfaces. You have a strong customer focus and you always remain focussed on the goal. Independent work and pronounced commitment are among your strengths. Your willingness to travel and your flexibility are main reasons for your success.
The following qualifications are necessary to fulfil this responsible role:
- apprenticeship / studies in the IT / telecommunications environment
- first experiences in working with customers
- in-depth technical understanding of complex systems
- knowledge of the energy market (desirable)
- very good German and English skills, spoken and written
What we are offering
- the chance to do things that really matter
- a pleasant working environment with modern facilities, fresh fruits, beverages, team events and workshops
- working in a team with high expertise and market knowledge
- flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- open, friendly and helpful colleagues across all teams
- fair conditions, flexible working time models and a permanent contract