Shape the energy market of the future with us and join our team in Leipzig, Erfurt or Ilmenau.
As a System Engineer at Cuculus you will accompany our sales and project management team throughout the entire product cycle, from planning to handover to support. You will be responsible for the development and updating of technical requirements and implementation options based on our products and will advise our customers offsite and onsite professionally in all technical questions regarding our platform solution.
- creation and updating of specifications based on business processes
- providing advice on questions concerning our software platform ZONOS and the design of smart metering landscapes
- interface between sales / project management, customer and development for questions concerning the project
- support of internal development teams through active communication and mediation between customer requirements and technical solutions
- support of the test management and test execution also at the customer's site
- implementation of workshops and training (technologies, products, application scenarios)
- commissioning of our technical solutions in test and live systems
- troubleshooting and solving problems in the test and operation phase
You fit in with us, if...
- your strengths lie in the structuring and coordination of solution strategies for complex technical tasks
- you enjoy communication with many different interfaces
- your strengths are assertiveness and a distinct customer orientation and you always keep the goal in mind
- you have a confident knowledge of the English language - written and spoken, language skills in German are a strong plus but not a must
- independent work with high efficiency and commitment distinguishes you
- occasional travelling is no problem for you
...and amaze us with
- an apprenticeship / study in the IT / TK environment as well as several years of experience in a comparable position
- first experiences in cooperation with international customers in technically demanding projects
- experience in the energy market (an advantage but not a must)
- distinct technical know-how regarding complex systems and hands-on mentality
What we are offering
- the chance to really make a difference and see your ideas grow into real products
- a pleasant, familiar and open working environment with modern equipment, fresh fruit and soft drinks free of charge as well as regular team events and workshops
- working in an international team with high expertise and very good knowledge in a highly exciting market environment
- flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- support for your personal and professional development
- friendly, open and helpful colleagues across all departments - humour is not a foreign word for us
- an unlimited employment contract with fair conditions and flexible working time models - without any ifs and buts
Sounds good? We are looking forward to your application that also states your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date!
Via our job portal at https://www.cuculus.net/en/Company/Jobs.html or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact person: Mrs. Stefanie Olm | Phone: +49 (0) 361 21303022 | email@example.com